My first day went well. I met my new teachers from all my classes like Human Geo, English, and so on. I also got to talk to most of my friends and some new people I had never met. But the part of the day I didn't really like was when we had to listen to the lectures given by the teachers that was pretty boring if I don't say so myself. I also really liked when we had lunch and I got to eat and I got to have an off mod after that. I'm not really a fan of my seat because it is in the front of the room and I just don't like being in the front of the classroom. I like being in the back of the classroom because I like hearing voices in front of me and I like seeing the whole room where I'm sitting. Where in the front I hear voices in the back of me and I can only see the front of the room only.
Review of test
Today we watched the rest of the video we have been reviewing for the past week. It talked about the agriculture and the animals that make farming better. Like the New Guineans don't have cows and chickens that can make it easier to get food and make farming easier for like pulling things. We also learned that sense they don't have cows and other animals they don t get the right food cause I they get there is sago, bananas, and some other fruit. I also learned that there is 100 million cows in the the United States which means there could be 1 cow for every 3 people. Also there was animal domestication in the video where you interact with them and actually care for them. By the way the goats and sheep were the first animals to be domesticated in the ancient times. Finally, there is only about 14 species of animals that are domesticated and above 100 pounds.
Comments
Post a Comment