My first day went well. I met my new teachers from all my classes like Human Geo, English, and so on. I also got to talk to most of my friends and some new people I had never met. But the part of the day I didn't really like was when we had to listen to the lectures given by the teachers that was pretty boring if I don't say so myself. I also really liked when we had lunch and I got to eat and I got to have an off mod after that. I'm not really a fan of my seat because it is in the front of the room and I just don't like being in the front of the classroom. I like being in the back of the classroom because I like hearing voices in front of me and I like seeing the whole room where I'm sitting. Where in the front I hear voices in the back of me and I can only see the front of the room only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeopardy