Today I was one of the the few people to take the test. It was pretty easy test I just had trouble answering the two questions. When I came into class even though I wasn't In the class for like any of the class I still got to listen to a good conversation about how the earth and about how you flipped the map or globe around Antartica was where Canada is and America was flipped around. Also, if you launched a rocket ship into space you would be at the bottom of the earth and you would only see the continents that were on the bottom then you would see more of the continents the farther you got from Earth.
Review of test
Today we watched the rest of the video we have been reviewing for the past week. It talked about the agriculture and the animals that make farming better. Like the New Guineans don't have cows and chickens that can make it easier to get food and make farming easier for like pulling things. We also learned that sense they don't have cows and other animals they don t get the right food cause I they get there is sago, bananas, and some other fruit. I also learned that there is 100 million cows in the the United States which means there could be 1 cow for every 3 people. Also there was animal domestication in the video where you interact with them and actually care for them. By the way the goats and sheep were the first animals to be domesticated in the ancient times. Finally, there is only about 14 species of animals that are domesticated and above 100 pounds.
Comments
Post a Comment