Test corrections

Today we got our test back and I was happy because I got a 90/100. Which means I don't have a C anymore and I now have a B in human geography. The one I knew I got wrong was the one with Monaco and the other two were about Net migration rate and about the one with the child birth per mom. For the migration one I said United States instead of Canada and the other one I said China instead of Niger which I learned from the video that tigers population is growing a big amount because of that. What brings us to what we did other than review the test is watch a video on the population and other things revolving around that. Finally, what I learned from one of those websites is that in Qatar there a very mass majority of men dying in their 30-40s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeopardy