Today I took a test and I didn't do well even though I studied. I guess I probably made stupid mistakes like I always do. After that we talked about different populations and stuff like that. We learned that there is 7.6 billion people in the world and there is still people being born and dying which makes that number fluctuates often. We also learned that in some countries you had to pay money to the government if you. wanted more kids than only just having one. Also, I learned that 90% of the Earths population growth is because of the countries such as Africa, South and East Asia, and Latin America. Finally, there is a lot of people who immigrate to. America that cause a bigger population.
Review of test
Today we watched the rest of the video we have been reviewing for the past week. It talked about the agriculture and the animals that make farming better. Like the New Guineans don't have cows and chickens that can make it easier to get food and make farming easier for like pulling things. We also learned that sense they don't have cows and other animals they don t get the right food cause I they get there is sago, bananas, and some other fruit. I also learned that there is 100 million cows in the the United States which means there could be 1 cow for every 3 people. Also there was animal domestication in the video where you interact with them and actually care for them. By the way the goats and sheep were the first animals to be domesticated in the ancient times. Finally, there is only about 14 species of animals that are domesticated and above 100 pounds.
Comments
Post a Comment