Review Quiz

Today in class we had to check our quizzes. I was pretty disappointed about my grade because I was hoping for something higher than a 90 yet I got an 80 instead. The questions I got wrong were the things I only studied a little bit and some of them were just stupid mistakes. Like the one I got wrong was the New Testament and the Gospels one because I put Judaism instead of  Christianity like an idiot. But there were only three people that got it right so I can feel a little better about myself. Also, the question where it talked about the oldest religion. of the five and I put judaism because I thought they were. But it turns out it was Hinduism was the oldest out of the five and Judaism is the second oldest out of the five. Also, the last blog I talked about the nirvana question I actually got right which was Buddhism although I thought it was something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeopardy