Slide presentation 2

So we had to do our slide presentation on Congo. I thought I did pretty decent even though I know I didn't get two minutes.  But I explained my slide pretty well I thought which was energy slide which talked about natural gas, crude oil, and electricity. I now know that there are only 9% of the population that actually has access to electricity so they actually have access to hot showers, refrigerators, and cooking food on a stove and not with an actual fire. Also, they have a crude oil production rate of 17,000 bbl/day yet they have a crude oil import rate of 0 bbl/day which means they make a lot but don't get any from other countries.
I also had to talk about how Congo doesn't have any natural gas which means they don't make it or consume it. They don't even get it from other countries either and they don't give it others. Finally, I learned from one of my group members that they had a GDP per capita of $800 which is seriously really low.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeopardy