Test day

Today we took a test on the population pyramids and what have learned throughout this whole unit. I thought I did pretty well it's just I might get things wrong when it comes to the population pyramids and remembering the countries and their own pyramids. Like Japan and Russia and countries like that. But I remembered everything else cause we already took a test on pretty much the same thing like two weeks ago and I got a 90/100. One of the questions on the last test I know I got right on this test which was Monaco had the highest life expectancy than what I put which was the Unites States. Finally, we didn't have to write any of it so it made it a lot easier because if I didn't know the answer I could just guess cause its multiple choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeopardy