Test Day

Today in class we took a test on the things we have been learning for the past couple days. I thought I did pretty decent even though I know I got two wrong. Like the question where it talked about the one where they said there was 67,000 people born every 7 hours and I put khan academy even though it was Kim that said it. I also know I got wrong was the one where you had to tell whether the equation was wrong and how to change the words to get the right equation and the answer had to do with migration cause it talked about the population growth rate. I also thought I was gonna get the first questions wrong but I switched one and three around and ended up getting them right when we went over the answer at the end of the quiz. Finally, I hoped that I did good on that test cause that would bring me up cause right now I'm just at an A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeopardy