Test day

Today we took a test on jared diamond and the culture of Papa New Guinea. I think I did really good on this test and this test should raise my grade because I have a 85% so above an 85 should lift it. To me I think I only got like one or two wrong total. Which was the one where it talked about the prehistoric age and what came before it which I thought is the ice age. Also, the one where it talked about what is wrong with the fertile crescent and I put the volcanoes but now I think it was overarming. I also studied the 14 different animals that can be domesticated and that are 100 pounds and more a lot and there was only one question which said that the only one that wasn't one that could be domesticated. Finally, we have learned a lot about the this topic and what Yalis question really meant to us and Jared diamond.

Comments